Rainforest and Wildlife Tour ? Window to the Wilderness
(Mt Tamborine and Lamington National Parks incl. O?Reilly?s Treetop walk)
A fully guided and all-inclusive day tour into the Gold Coast Hinterland.? Visit Tamborine and Lamington National parks, including O?Reilly?s, with an award winning, family run 4WD tour company.? Experience secluded hillside trails, private venues, rainforests, waterfalls and stunning panoramic views with a timetable that doesn?t feel rushed but has you seeing as much as you can in a day.? Small group touring with a personal guide for the day.
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on all walks
- Morning Tea on Tamborine Mountain, freshly baked scones with jam and cream, tea & coffee
- Time in Gallery walk for local arts and crafts
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls on Tamborine
- 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views.
- BBQ Lunch at Private 400 acre Cattle property, Choice of Beef, Chicken, Fish, or Veg, Range of salads, fruit,? Beer, Wine and Juice
- Swimming at Private venue during summer months
- Whip cracking and Boomerang throwing
- All QPWS permits
- Guided Walk at O?Reilly?s Treetop Canopy Walk
- Visit Lamington National Park
- Wild Bird Feeding, Australian King Parrots and Rainbow Lorikeets
Inclusions: Hotel pick up, morning tea, wine tasting, lunch, beverages, bird feeding & Nat. park fees
Duration: 9 hours
Pick up From most Gold Coast hotels, Helensvale Train Station or Movieworld
Pick up from 7.30am to 8.30am
Drop off 4.30pm to 5.30pm
What to bring: Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket.