Nocturnal Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour
?(Mt Tamborine National Park)
Looking to fill your evening with fun and adventure with nature.? Join Southern Cross on Australia?s only 4wding Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour. Experience exciting nighttime 4wding, local commentary on nocturnal flora and fauna finished off with Glow Worms in their natural environment alongside secluded National Park Waterfall.
Visiting a local Caf? open just for us with a choice of homemade cakes and biscuits topped off with a Cappuccino, Tea or Hot Chocolate.
Your fully guided experience from start to finish is all about getting you into the forest to experience something that many have not. This is more than just a Glow Worm tour; it?s all about seeing the Rainforest come to life at night time. Like all our tours we offer exclusive venues and luxury 4wds ensuring you?re not lost in the crowd.
Southern Cross 4WD Tour Highlights & INCLUSIONS (Evening Tour).
- Full commentary both in the vehicle and on the walk
- Evening Supper at the local Caf? open just for us. Freshly baked cakes and biscuits at our exclusive venue away from all the crowds.
- Guided Rainforest Walk to Curtis Falls in Tamborine National Park to view Nocturnal wildlife and Glowworms
- Australia?s Only Nighttime 4wding on tracks with Gold Coast Views over the city lights
- Stargazing on our return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guides, No large coaches where we visit!
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require.
- All customers receive torches for use in the Rainforest.
- For our return journey home our vehicle will activate free Wifi to say hello to friends and family back at home
- All National Parks permits included
Inclusions: Hotel pick up from Central Gold Coast hotels, Evening supper and National park fees
Duration: 7 pm till 10:30 pm approx 3-3.5 hours, Times Vary depending on the time of year
Pick up From selected Gold Coast hotels (Mermaid Beach to Labrador, including Broadbeach, Surfers Paradise, Main Beach) and Movieworld.
What to bring: Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket for the cooler evenings
Notes: Min numbers required for tour to operate. Due to the nature of the tour weather conditions may change itinerary and wildlife spotting.